October 7, 2007
Everyone be sure to check out our brand new sketch going up on the CRACKED front page tomorrow! The page is going to be all shiny and retooled, and we're counting on the millions of people who read this blog to convince CRACKED to keep us around by getting them a billion hits a second. That's a tall order, but I'm sure you guys can pull it off. Contact estranged relatives, set up TAM! release parties at your local auditorium, write a program that repeatedly loads the page. In short, DO YOUR DUTY. We're counting on you, musketeers.
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (85)
- We've done it. It's done. We can't UNdo it.
- Eight Things Not to Tell Your Son When He Asks Wha...
- Why I Love Balls, by Samus Aran
- Funny, but in a Sad Way
- The Day is Mine! Well, OURS really.
- TAM! Blog, I've Been Unfaithful
- No One Tells Us Anything
- Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
- Abe and Michael in the Kitchen
- The 7 Most Gruesome Legends in Rock
- Announcing an Unlikely Alliance
- ▼ October (11)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!