And then we lie to you. And baby, you know we'd never do that shit intentionally, right? We sorry baby boo, we be trippin'. But the real deal, for serious this time (I am told) is that CRACKED is relaunching on THURSDAY NIGHT. So keep those hors d'oeuvres warmed, those beers chilled, and those clicking fingers at the ready. Thursday. Night.
In the meantime, here's a link to my latest CRACKED article about movie source materials. If you, you know, want to practice your clicking in preparation for Thursday, you could, you know, oh gosh, digg my article maybe? I mean if you're not doing anything.
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (85)
- We've done it. It's done. We can't UNdo it.
- Eight Things Not to Tell Your Son When He Asks Wha...
- Why I Love Balls, by Samus Aran
- Funny, but in a Sad Way
- The Day is Mine! Well, OURS really.
- TAM! Blog, I've Been Unfaithful
- No One Tells Us Anything
- Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
- Abe and Michael in the Kitchen
- The 7 Most Gruesome Legends in Rock
- Announcing an Unlikely Alliance
- ▼ October (11)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!