October 12, 2007
It's sad but true. I have needs, TAM! Blog, needs that you can't fulfill. Like being paid for posting. Mmmm, sweet sweet cheddar. That's right; CRACKED are actually giving me cash money to write about inane shit, just like I do here, only with more celebrity news mixed in. If that sounds like just your cup of tea, then I probably wouldn't like you if we met in person. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't race to your computer (which you are already presumably at) to check me out over at the all new redesigned CRACKED Blog. As a little taste, here's the vid I uploaded today for my first official entry. Enjoy!
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (85)
- We've done it. It's done. We can't UNdo it.
- Eight Things Not to Tell Your Son When He Asks Wha...
- Why I Love Balls, by Samus Aran
- Funny, but in a Sad Way
- The Day is Mine! Well, OURS really.
- TAM! Blog, I've Been Unfaithful
- No One Tells Us Anything
- Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
- Abe and Michael in the Kitchen
- The 7 Most Gruesome Legends in Rock
- Announcing an Unlikely Alliance
- ▼ October (11)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!