- “Fighting. Well, in a manner of speaking. It’s more like our genitals were fighting.”
- “Discussing sex taxes. I mean taxes.”
- “Head on in and ask your mother; I think she’s still wiping up.”
- “Something you’ll now imagine thirty times a day for the rest of your life.”
- “Poundin’ that poon like it owed me money! Am I right?!” Then go for the high-five.
- “Do you know what a Cowgirl is? Like that, but reversed.”
- “It’s kind of a delicate process there tiger. How should I explain this? You see, when mommy and daddy get certain feelings…you know what? I’ll just show you.”
- “Making you about ten million little brothers and sisters. Only they’re all dead now.”
October 25, 2007
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (85)
- We've done it. It's done. We can't UNdo it.
- Eight Things Not to Tell Your Son When He Asks Wha...
- Why I Love Balls, by Samus Aran
- Funny, but in a Sad Way
- The Day is Mine! Well, OURS really.
- TAM! Blog, I've Been Unfaithful
- No One Tells Us Anything
- Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
- Abe and Michael in the Kitchen
- The 7 Most Gruesome Legends in Rock
- Announcing an Unlikely Alliance
- ▼ October (11)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!