May 14, 2008

I'm Lucky Florida Doesn't Have The Internet Yet

Or there'd be a whole state of trogloditic sex fiends hunting me down for the horrible things I said in today's front page Cracked article about how they're dumb and stuff. They're probably so dumb they couldn't even figure out how to Digg it, let alone drive to my house and beat me up. Morons.

P.S. If by some miracle one of you Floridian lumps of dog crap is able to squeeze enough of the meaning of this post into your mealy, disease-ridden brain and plans some kind of cross-country travail to give me my cumuppeance, bring me an alligator.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that blog was awesome! Thank you for so eloquently putting how truly fucked up that place is. Your blog, I believe, displayed every possible Floridian stigma. God, bless you.

    ReplyDelete

 
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!
thosearentmuskets@gmail.com