In case some of you still get your news from ink on pulped trees (you barbarians you), check out the "Arts" section of today's issue of the San Digeo Union-Tribune for a few choice pics and some kind words about your friends the Muskets! We managed to finagle a feature in the hopes that it'd help us in the Sketchies competition (have you voted today?), and I think it came out pretty awesome, despite its glaring omission of the names of many Muskets regulars. Hopefully our next feature we can get the whole troop together for a giant barbecue or orgy or something; then they'll HAVE to list everyone.
Oh, and for those who live in the 21st Century, here's a link to the digitized article.
Addendum: Apparently, "Internet Party" was also in a newspaper in Cleveland, Ohio today. Don't ask me how I found that out.
- ► 2009 (76)
- Jack Thompson Discovers a "Deadly" Threat to Our C...
- Muskets Fanart Contest Winners!
- Muskets Shoppe Now Open!
- A CONTEST! WITH A PRIZE!
- I Don't Hate Judd Apatow
- Thanks to You, Chops' Long Journey is Nearly at an...
- Local Troop Makes Local Paper
- Mitch Gavelneck Rides Again
- O Conductor of our Hearts, O Brian of our Kellys
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2007 (90)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!