I have compiled, at great expense, an utterly exhaustive list of all the movies ever made with historical inaccuracies. That's right, other than these 11, ALL MOVIES should be considered totally authentic. Feel free to believe and repeat any historical information you may glean from movies like Pearl Harbor, U-571, or The Matrix trilogy. Their indubitability is confirmed by me, your lord and master.
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (85)
- The 9 Most Typecast Actors
- Notes to Matt Groening from FOX Censors Regarding ...
- A Man Whose Hands Were Bitten Off By Shamu's Guide...
- Reasons “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry” is O...
- The IT Department's Guide to Troubleshooting your ...
- Everything I Need to Know, I Learned From This Mus...
- There’s Nothing Funny About a Rusty Trombone
- Movies Saved by Historical Inaccuracy
- The Inner Monologue of A Bird Trapped in Your Hous...
- July 5th: A Forgotten History
- Mafia Hitman Tommy “Hacksaw” Spinelli on his Costc...
- ▼ July (11)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!