March 23, 2007

The Sketch Show I'm Watching While My Throat is Afire

I got my tonsils out yesterday, after several months of sharing roughly 28% of my mouthspace with a horrible, pink wad of flesh jelly. My left one looked like a second uvula, protruding grotesquely as if attempting to reach the tonsil on the other side. That tonsil was fine, which has basically convinced me that the left side of my body is a dick. If you haven't seen a tonsillectomy video recently, it turns out they BURN them out with the doctor's equivalent of a soldering iron. Now when you look in my throat, you see the battlefield from the end of 300. I've also been warned that I may vomit blood or start coughing up a lot of "white stuff," and that I shouldn't be alarmed by that.

But I digress. Here are some good clips from the BBC Sketch Show "That Mitchell and Webb Look," which I just discovered on youtube and find particularly hilarious. Hope you like 'em!

That's Numberwang!




Can People Levitate?





Massive Yachts




The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar




The Hole in the Ring





That's Wordwang!




Coverage of People Buying Houses and Then Living in Them




Bad Waiter




The Chiropractor




Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit




Das Ist Numberwang!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!
thosearentmuskets@gmail.com