August 26, 2008

We Didn't Not Fail To Win!

Great. Thanks a whole lot, you jerks. Due to your rabid anti-votes, we lost the Youtube Oreo Moments Contest by a landslide. I guess you guys must really hate us. You know what? Nuts to this. We're stopping the videos. No more videos. The site's kaput. I hope you're happy.

...

I'm sorry. I--I don't know what I'm saying. We could never stay mad at you. Besides, it's perfectly understandable. We got beat, fair and square. The better video won, and that's all there is to it.

So...we cool? I mean, we're still going to the Radiohead show on Wednesday, right? 'Cause I totally bought you one of those ass cushions, on account of I know how sore your ass gets. Right baby?

Baby?

4 comments:

  1. The vote was fixed!

    How did you guys go in the Filmclick festival?

    ReplyDelete
  2. while the voting for comedy has ended, FilmClick will reveal the winners once all their categories have finished voting. I believe this is Sept 10th. Thanks again, babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to post something about "congratulations for taking second in the FilmClick festival comedy category," but I'm concerned that the disappointment of not winning might send someone completely over the edge. On the other hand, it hopefully speaks volumes that you have weirdos like me all over the internet patiently waiting and watching their inboxes to get the notification that the winners were announced today. I know, it's probably "stalking," and that's probably "unhealthy" and possibly "illegal," but let's take the high road here, OK?

    Congratulations anyway, and you guys were robbed in both contests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the kind words dwain. and remember, its not stalking if they like it. I prefer to call it "surprise friendship."

    ReplyDelete

 
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!
thosearentmuskets@gmail.com