In case you were interested in the details of our personal lives, so as to vicariously feel like you've "hung out" with us and "shot the shit," I thought I'd link you to the photos Abe took of our recent four-day backpacking trip through Idyllwild.
The plan was to buy a lot of expensive equipment, drive to the remote wilderness and eschew civility for a full 96 hours. As the pictures of us eating fifty dollars worth of pizza prove, we failed at least in the last regard. Turns out the whole mountain was iced over and we needed crampons to even enter the park.
Thus, we wandered from day hike to day hike, drove around town, and generally had a totally normal camping trip (with the exception of our invention of Bigfoot Bowling, destined to become the ultimate camping pastime, and gloriously featured in said photoset). Other highlights include me looking like a drug dealer from the 80's and Abe and I fistfighting.
Also, turns out while we were gone our daily traffic quadrupled and we got three vids on I Am Bored and two on Gorilla Mask. Guess we should leave town and stop working more often.
- ► 2009 (76)
- We Trend Upwards in More Ways Than One
- My Fiancee is Adorable
- Cheer Up, Musket Kids!
- Lord Bellingham Returns
- Spitzer vs. McGreevey: Profiles in Dignity
- Sketchies Finals (And The Hot Farts Director's Cut...
- Tilzy.tv Reviews Muskets!
- The Hot Farts Reunion Tour!
- Samuel L. Jackson Releases Video Endorsement of Pr...
- 8 Movie Adaptations That Must Be Stopped
- A Dated Piece of Miscellania From Your Favorite Hu...
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2007 (90)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!