A conversation I had with an CalArts Film School Application counselor. To better represent the conversation and hide the identity of the counselor, I have replaced her name with "Shameless."
Me: Hi, I'm a prospective graduate applicant, I had a few questions about your letter of recommendation procedures?
Shameless: Yes. We're not taking them now, but we will soon.
Me: oh. (silence) I wanted to know more, really.
Shameless: Oh well, I have some information about that (sounds of looking through paper).
Me: Good, I was looking to get my hands on that.
Shameless (laughing): I'm sorry, what was that?
Me: Um, When it says the letters ought to be "sealed," how sealed are we talking here?
Shameless: Oh, like an envelope.
Me: Ah. Is that all?
Shameless: I don't know, you said you had a few questions?
Me: Oh no, I was talking about the envelopes.
Me: Nothing, nothing. We're all done here!
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (85)
- Abe and Michael Have Been Reprimanded
- These Are the Sexiest LADEES!!!1!
- Is This Only This Funny to Us?
- Mom, if You’re Reading This, the Washing Machine F...
- Infinite Recursion Blogging
- Phone Etiquette, Volume 1
- 8 Excellent Webcomics...
- 8 Shared Future Visions and Why They'll Never Be
- Search History of a Thirteen-Year-Old Who Just Dis...
- Leader of the Third Streich!
- ▼ September (10)
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!