November 6, 2008

If McCain's Concession Speech Were As Bitter As The Campaign

Ever notice how the moment one candidate beats the other, they're suddenly best friends? What happened to two weeks ago, when you were calling each other delusional, psychotic geezers who palled around with terrorists? It’s either rampant hypocrisy, or else all those attack ads were nothing but cheap political maneuvers (gasp!).

In order to protect the innocence of the American public, I’ve taken it upon myself to make McCain’s concession speech as vitriolic and hate-filled as the months leading up to it were. Do us both a favor, and watch this video over and over until it has supplanted all memories of the actual speech.

7 comments:

  1. Obviously this is an old video and you're a superfag Michael, but how exactly was this video done? Sounds exactly like him, words seem to match his mouth...

    I am confuzled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you an idiot, K? It IS his voice and it DOES match his mouth because they just took excerpts from his speech and rearranged them... eh deuuuujhjj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both idiots. That's clearly the concession speech in it's unedited glory. I don't know why you two are getting all weird about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was epic, Swaim. I knew you had a knack for the whole video editing thing, but that was the most seamless doctoring I've likely ever heard. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was truly impressive my dearest Swaim and I am not saying that just in hopes of one day gaining your favor and love although that is my main reason. Like me being truly impressed. If you are indeed a superfag as the idiot "k" suggests than I too would be a superfag, but only for you michael......only for you my archangel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
2009 Those Aren't Muskets!
thosearentmuskets@gmail.com